Overcome trauma, depression, anxiety and unlock your child's inner super powers
Trauma Recovery for Your Child or Teen
Two-thirds of the population has at least one Adverse Childhood Experience. One-eighth of the population has more than four. ACEs include:
- Psychological Abuse
- Physical Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Emotional Neglect
- Physical Neglect
- Loss of a Parent
- Mother Treated Violently
- Substance Abuse
- Mental Illness
- Criminal Behavior in Household
The impact is life-long. We can help! Schedule an Initial Assessment below.
Expert, Evidence-based Care
Dr. Hash is ABPN Board-Certified in General Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Serving Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Alabama, West Virginia, Montana, and Kentucky
- Member of the National Pediatric Practice Community on Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Local office in Troy, Ohio
- Be seen in a few days, not months!
- Emphasis on Therapy*, specializing in Superhero Therapy and Role Playing Games
- Conservative medication management if needed.**
Schedule Your Initial Assessment
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
* Not every client needs medication. We do not prescribe benzodiazepines (e.g., Xanax and Ativan).
** Not every client may be suitable for ongoing therapy in treatment. In the event the client is not suitable, the client or client family will still receive a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation and consultation, diagnostic information, lifestyle recommendations, and an extensive proposed care plan that may be taken to an appropriate provider. Further, the client and/or guardian will receive a 10% refund on the initial assessment.